If you have a WP eMember powered membership website, then you can integrate your site fully with us via the API integration. You only need to know your membership level, domain and the secretKey of your WP eMember installation.
You need to add for all your membership levels a separate product. So each membership level will have a combined product on AffRunner marketplace.
1. The customer clicks on your website on a buy now button.
2. The customer redirected to AffRunners checkout page and made the payment.
3. AffRunner uses the API and creates the account automatically on your website with the given membership level id. Your site sents the login details to the customer.
4. If the customer pays for another product, the API will add the next membership level id to customers account automatically.
5. On refund, the API will inactivate customers account automatically, and he/she cannot access the content.
How to find Level ID and SecretKey?
1. Create your membership levels for each of your product or service via wp eMember plugin Membership Level page. If you look into your Membership Levels tab you will find the membership level id's at the beginning of the table.
2. Go to wp eMember settings page and enable the "Enable Remote Post" under "Additional Integration Options". Here you can find your secretKey.
Now you have the data what is needed for the integration.
1. Open the product edit page and click on the WP eMember Tab.
2. Check Enable and fill out the fields. At the section domain, you only need to enter the domain name for example https://domainname.com.
If you've done everything right, you'll see a message "Integration is successful", under Status.
If you have any problems with the integration please open a support ticket.